This is from the top of the Sears Tower. It has a new name now, but fuck that:
It's a fun feeling when you can look down upon a tall skyscraper:
I think you can see Indiana from here:
This is the famous Water Tower:
After roaming around town, I went to the Art Institute, here's a cool Rodin sculpture:
I forget the artist's name but this is famous:
Some Chagall stained glass:
Here's a 1000 year old Cambodian monolith:
This piece was just too cool, and about 150 years old or so, I didn't know they sculpted like this back then:
And this one, wtf is going on here:
...and a skyline shot with a bicyclist. I was impressed with the number of cyclists in Chicago, but it makes sense for such a flat town:
Then I got to see Aimee Mann in concert, here she is singing with opening act Ted Leo:
And her various guitars:
A Fender Jaguar bass! Sweet! I didn't know there were such things:
Yes, I waited for her with a few other obsessed fans afterwards, but she was super cool and gracious:

























No comments:
Post a Comment