Here's the route I took, starting out in the south, near SF Zoo, North along the Great Highway, a loop through GG Park, out along Ocean Beach, up to the Cliff House and Sutro Baths, along Land's End, up to the Legion of Honor, and then out to the Presidio, to the Bridge, and back.

Here's a collection of photos along the way to prove my claims:

Stopped for some coffee at Java Beach, I know coffee dehydrates you, but whatever, I needed a boost.

Pimp washin' his pimp car.

This shot is from Sutro Heights, just past the Cliff House, it's 3 photos I stitched together in photoshop, not the best stitching job, oh well.



Another panorama, I didn't even try to blend 'em together sorry, but what're ya gonna do? :P


My awesome bike on the railing.

Over the railing!


From the other side, Sausalito.

A cute row of houses near the park, on the return journey.

One of 2 cool old Dutch Windmills that guard the west end of GG Park.

Sunset in the Sunset District, Ocean Beach.

tsssssss... As the sun sinks into the Pacific. People around me actually applauded, as the sun set. Good job, Sun. Thanks for a great day.

25 mile bike ride done, like a boss!
No comments:
Post a Comment